The PSH Consulting philosophy for Sustainability has been developed from a pragmatic approach to efficient energy usage coupled with integration of the latest, appropriate technology on a development by development basis. All client solutions are based upon gathering a suitable brief to establish the wishes of the client, sound engineering principals, innovative thinking and an adherence to the available project budget.
At PSH Consulting we have a great understanding of Part L Building Regulations, BREEAM and LEED standards and will assess, review, monitor and control the environmental aspects associates with its daily operations in accordance with the current standards and legislation.
Strategic Master Planning and Infrastructure
- Corporate Sustainability
- Sustainability Statements for Planning
- Renewable Energy Studies- CHP Analysis and Design
- Community Heating and Cooling
- Environmental and Energy Use Benchmarking including property performance
- Water Usage and Recycling Strategies
Environmental Design and Assessment
- Strategic Advice for Passive Building Designs
- Technology and Investment Options Appraisals
- Building Scale Renewable Energy Integration
- Dynamic Thermal and Energy use Modelling
- BREEAM, LEED, Estidama and Code for Sustainable Homes pre-assessment advice and target development